How to update contact details of a .AL domain ?
In order to update contact details of your .al domain you will have to complete the steps below:
STEP 1: Login to Host.al (my.host.al)
1.1 Login to My Hostal customer service portal
1.2 You will be asked to sign in using My Hostal profile credentials. The username is your email (The one where you received this message).
1.3 If you have forgotten your password, you can always reset it by clicking on this link.
STEP 2: Check if your domain details are correct
2.1 Open the list of all your domains registered with us.
2.2 Open Contact Information Editor
Every domain in the list has a small arrow at the right end. Click the arrow and then click “Edit Contact Details”
2.3 Check if Contact Details are correct
If you see that Registrant, Admin, Billing and Tech contacts are not correct, you need to update them as soon as possible:
STEP 3: Update Contact Details of the affected domains
Find below an example how to fill the information correctly:
You will have to fill all other contacts (Admin, Tech and Bill) exactly as you did with the Registrant.
Please keep these steps in mind in order to provide correct data in accordance to the .AL Registry regulation:
- Organization and VAT NR must be left empty if you are an individual and you set the Contact Status as Person Natyror - Natural Person
- For any other status please fill in your business name in Organization field and your business number in VAT NR field
- doctype field should be filled with your "Passport" or "Identity card"
- docnr field should be filled with the unique personal number in your passport or identity card
- Contact Status field should be filled as below:
- Person Natyror if you are an individual (Natural Person)
- Person Fizik Tregtar if you are a small business
- Person Juridik Privat if you are a company
- Person Juridik Publik if you are a government institution
- Street field should be filled with the full address in the format (street, district, building, unit, floor, apartment). IMPORTANT: In case you do not provide your full address, AKEP (.al Registry) will decline you domain contact update
- City field should be filled with the correct city/town
- State field should be filled with the correct state/province
- Country field should be filled with the correct Country CODE (for example, put AL for Albania, IT for Italy, US for United States, etc)
- Phone field should be filled with your correct telephone/mobile number
- Fax field is optional
- Email field should be filled with your correct email address
THE INFORMATION WILL NOT BE UPDATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU CLICK SAVE CHANGES. THE REGISTRY’S (AKEP) MANUAL APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Please click “save changes” only once.
IN CASE YOU FIND IT HARD TO UPDATE THE CONTACT INFORMATION YOURSELF, PLEASE SEND US THE DETAILS AND WE WILL FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE FOR YOU.
We remain at your disposal! Please do not hesitate to contact our [email protected]